To enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens.
Boys & Girls Club Provides:
- A safe place to learn and grow…
- Ongoing relationships with caring, adult professionals…
- Life-enhancing programs and character development experiences…
- Hope and opportunity.
We provide our members with:
- A safe, positive environment. Our Club is a safe haven where members feel physically and emotionally secure at all times.
- Fun. Our Club facilities, staff and program offerings create a welcoming, positive environment that allows members to engage in play, enjoy their play time and be happy and eager to come to Club.
- Supportive relationships. Our Club ensures that every young person feels connected to one or more adults and has friendships with peers.
- Opportunities and expectations. Club staff and programs consistently communicate the expectation that every child has the potential to excel, be productive and succeed at Club and in life.
- Recognition. Our Club takes every opportunity to recognize and validate Club members’ achievements and accomplishments.
Board of Directors
Mike Paulsrud – Board President, Coborn’s
Bruce Bromen – Board Vice President, Bromen Systems
Joe Kuckinca – Board Treasurer, Proverus Company
Bryan Skowronek – Board Secretary, Jimmy John’s
Dave Yantes, St. Cloud State University
Darin Carlson, Viking Coca-Cola
Matt Czech, UPS